Exciting news! As of March 2019 we have increased our cleaning service District-wide, seven days per week.
As part of the TLCBD Micro Neighborhood Cleaning Program, we have identified six, smaller geographic areas within the District boundaries to be created as micro neighborhoods. Each micro neighborhood will have a dedicated TLCBD Clean Team Member everyday.
Our Clean Team, Block by Block in partnership with Downtown Streets Team, provides supplemental services within the 29 blocks of the Tenderloin Community Benefit District. We continue to coordinate with Public Works and other valued community partners.
Call or text our Clean Hotline at 415-385-5490, to report sidewalk conditions which pose a health or safety concern. Or, use our online form here.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
7 days a week, 7:30-2:30pm
· Sidewalk and gutter sweeping
· Deodorizing where applicable
· Scheduled sidewalk pressure washing
· Hot spot pressure washing
· Graffiti and sticker removal on public infrastructure
· Needle pickup and safe removal
· Proactive graffiti abatement within 24 hours on private property with release form/paint arrangement
For graffiti removal on private property, please complete this form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 512 Ellis Street.