Our Clean Team, Block by Block in partnership with Downtown Streets Team, work 7 days per week providing supplemental services from the lease line to the curb line in the 29 blocks of the Tenderloin Community Benefit District. We continue to coordinate with Public Works and other valued community partners.
Clean Team Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat 7am to 3pm
Sunday 7am to 3pm
· Sidewalk and gutter sweeping
· Wiping down of public fixtures
· Deodorizing where applicable
· Scheduled sidewalk pressure washing
· Hot spot pressure washing
· Graffiti and sticker removal on public infrastructure
· Needle pickup and safe removal
Call our Clean Hotline at 415-385-5490, to report sidewalk conditions which pose a health or safety concern. Or, use our online form here.
For graffiti removal on private property, please complete this form and return to email@example.com or in person at 512 Ellis Street.
Our Clean Team will do more than work to keep the property frontages clean. Downtown Streets Team will be providing transitional employment opportunities in alignment with their program.
We are grateful to SF Clean City for being our service partner for many years and for their positive impact in the community.