Our Clean Team provides supplemental cleaning services, including weekly power washing, within the TLCBD boundaries. Report sidewalk conditions which pose a health or safety concern to SF311.
- Sidewalk and gutter sweeping
- Deodorizing where applicable
- Sidewalk pressure washing
- Hot spot pressure washing
- Graffiti and sticker removal on public infrastructure
- Needle pickup and safe removal
- Proactive graffiti abatement within 24 hours on private property
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT
Provide team lunch AND support a local business: Please consider making a donation to support our team members. TLCBD staff will work with local businesses to provide catered lunches (average of $100-200 per lunch). Make a tax deductible donation here.
- Show love from a distance—wave ‘hello’ but don’t high-five.
- Use public trashcans.
- Hold it, please use one of the public restrooms. Map of pit stops and hand washing stations here.
- Pick up after your dog. Seriously, always pick up after your pet.
- Cross to the other side of the street—if you see our pressure washers cleaning a block, cross safely to the other side of the street if you are able.
- Donate masks, gloves, or other sanitation supplies.
CLEAN TEAM HOTLINE
HOW TO USE THE HOTLINE:
- Call or text 311
- Send an exact location, using the closest address and add a description (for example, “near the light pole”)
- Never take a photo or use the hotline if you feel unsafe. Go somewhere safe and then make your request.
Some incidents sent later in the day may not be addressed until the next day, depending how many requests are ahead of it. We try to respond in a timely, first-come-first serve basis.
TYPES OF ITEMS WE ADDRESS AND SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE CLEAN TEAM HOTLINE:
- Anything that poses a biohazard on the sidewalk/gutter
- Large piles of loose litter that can be fit into a large bag
- Damage or graffiti to a Bigbelly trash cans
As part of the TLCBD Micro Neighborhood Cleaning Program, we have identified seven, smaller geographic areas within the District boundaries to be micro neighborhoods—each with a dedicated TLCBD Clean Team Member in that area every day.
CLICK HERE to download the TLCBD Clean Team’s Power-washing Schedule.