The Tenderloin Community Benefit District (TLCBD) is a community based non-profit that delivers programs and services to improve the quality of life and business vitality in the Tenderloin. We believe your success as a member of our local business community is deeply tied to the neighborhood’s well-being.
For assistance or inquiries, please contact TLCBD’s Manager of Small Business Outreach and Engagement, Dan Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are ways TLCBD Economic Opportunity Program will support you at no cost to you:
- Promoting your business through our social media platforms & newsletter: Our newsletter and social media platforms reach thousands of people. We’re here to promote your business, so that people know where they can find you!
- Notification and assistance with grant and loan opportunities: Local, state, and federal programs are out there to help you. We can help you to navigate the application process.
- Connecting you to free and low-cost legal, financial, and marketing services: Many organizations can help you resolve challenges. We will link you to experts who can help.
- Providing free assistance in negotiating your lease: We can connect you to a free real estate broker who will negotiate your interests.
- Linking you to free educational workshops on business law, finance, and marketing: There is a wealth of free educational online workshops that can build your knowledge and business.
- Cleaning Services: The TLCBD Clean Team provides daily sidewalk cleaning, weekly pressure washing, and graffiti removal on public & private property. Visit tlcbd.org/cleaning for schedules, hotline, and more.
NEWS & UPDATES FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Want to receive news and updates that pertain to Tenderloin Small Businesses? Sign up here.
We respect your privacy.