TLCBD Opportunity: We're looking for Safe Passage Corner Captains!
DO YOU LIKE TO HELP OTHERS? TLCBD SAFE PASSAGE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BECOME A CORNER CAPTAIN
Corner Captains are the backbone of TLCBD Safe Passage. They promote a culture of safety in the Tenderloin and assist others as they navigate through busy streets and intersections. Please feel free to share this opportunity along.
Contact us for the next orientation date by calling or emailing TLCBD Safe Passage Program Manager, JaLil. Call (415) 424-4283 or email: JaLil@tlcbd.org
STEPS TO BECOMING A CORNER CAPTAIN:
1. Attend an orientation and a safety training
2. Volunteer for 10 shifts
3. Become a Corner Captain
3. Qualify for a $200 or $300 stipend
• Volunteers must be 18 years or older
• Must commit to 3 or 5 days per week
• Shifts are two hours long, 8-10am or 2-4pm
*One-time volunteer opportunities are also available.