TLCBD Clean Team Stats for January 2018
In January of 2018, the TLCBD Clean Team properly sanitized for 159 instances of human/animal waste on neighborhood sidewalks. See some poop: Call the Clean Team at 415-385-5490. Or send us a clean request online. In January, the Clean Team was particularly busy with graffiti abatement, responding to 1107 instances, 425 more than December. Property owners in the district, if you have graffiti on your building we are happy to help, just submit this completed form to email@example.com.
In January 2018, Clean Team:
· Properly disposed of 1749 syringes
· Removed 1107 stickers/graffiti from public surfaces
· Properly disposed of and sanitized for 159 instances of human/animal waste
· Responded to 90 instances of illegal dumping
· Collected 874 bags of trash totaling 28,490 lbs.
· Power washed 240 block faces over the course of 480 hours
FAQs about the Clean Team:
Who are they?
They are former and current neighborhood residents as well as members from other communities.
What do they do?
• Sidewalk and gutter sweeping
• Wiping down of public fixtures
• Deodorizing where applicable
• Scheduled sidewalk pressure washing
• Hot spot pressure washing
• Graffiti and sticker removal on public infrastructure
• Needle pickup and safe removal
When do they operate?
Mon-Sat 7am to 5pm
Sunday 9am to 5pm
Where do they operate?
Within the 29 blocks of the TLCBD boundaries, North of Market, South of O’Farrell, West of Mason and East of Larkin. Teams work along four routes to maximize coverage of every block, every day.
How can I get service?
Use our request form or call the Clean Team Hotline 415-385-5490.
Have you noticed a difference in cleanliness on your Tenderloin sidewalks? Does it feel cleaner (we hope so), worse or the same?
Let us know what you think, contact us via online contact form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the office at (415) 292-4812. Leave a message with contact information and we'll return your call.
Subscribe to Tenderloin Talk a twice-monthly e-newsletter to keep up to date with Clean Team as well as other TLCBD related updates, neighborhood news, and events.