TLCBD Clean Team Stats for April 2019
Here’s a look at the April 2019 Clean Team stats, including 26,845 pounds of trash collected. We partner with both Block by Block and Downtown Streets, as well as Public Works, to coordinate cleaning efforts in the neighborhood. We encourage you to call or text the Clean Team at 415-385-5490 for incidents that pose a health hazard on our sidewalks, such as 'code browns'. Also if you see the Clean Team members out working, be sure to say hello! As neighbors, we must work together for a cleaner Tenderloin.
April 2019, Clean Team Stats:
· Collected trash totaling 26,845 lbs.
· Properly disposed of and sanitized 2,617 instances of human/animal waste.
· Properly disposed of 3,215 syringes
· Removed 943 stickers/graffiti from public surfaces
· Pressure washed 143 blocks and another 102 hot spots, stains, and spills
· Responded to 39 hotline requests
FAQs about the Clean Team:
Who are they?
They are former and current neighborhood residents as well as members from other communities.
What do they do?
• Sidewalk and gutter sweeping
• Wiping down of public fixtures
• Deodorizing where applicable
• Scheduled sidewalk pressure washing
• Hot spot pressure washing
• Graffiti and sticker removal on public infrastructure
• Needle pickup and safe removal
When do they operate?
Mon-Sat 8am to 5pm
Sunday 9am to 5pm
Where do they operate?
Within the 29 blocks of the TLCBD boundaries, North of Market, South of O’Farrell, West of Mason and East of Larkin. Teams work along four routes to maximize coverage of every block, every day.
How can I get service?
Use our request form, or call or text the Clean Team Hotline 415-385-5490.
Have you noticed a difference in cleanliness on your Tenderloin sidewalks? Does it feel cleaner (we hope so), worse or the same?
Property owners or management representatives, if you have graffiti on your building we are happy to help, just submit this completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know what you think, contact us via online contact form, email at email@example.com, or by calling the office at (415) 292-4812. Leave a message with contact information and we'll return your call.